    of 1920 x 1080, it probably will print out quite nicely... just except
    that unless there is
    interlace problem.

    Summercoolness, Jul 12, 2006

  2. Summercoolness

    G-squared Guest

    If your still capture has issues, with TV-on-Demand (the ATI software)
    you can back up and run forward at .5x and go to step forward
    frame-by-frame and grab the best one. I tried it a few days ago when
    you mentioned it in another thread.

    GG

    G-squared, Jul 13, 2006

  3. Just except that unless there is (?!?) also the problem that 1920:1080
    != 4:6...

    Charlie

    Charlie Pearce, Jul 15, 2006