ATI Graphics probs, DVICO FUSION DUAL DGITAL probs, and X64

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Guest, Jan 9, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi All

    my system: Shuttle ST20G5, AMD X2 3800+, 2gb DDR400 ram, WD Raptor system
    drive, Chipset: ATI RADEON XPRESS 200, graphics: onboard ATI X200 (X300
    platform) - (on its way an ATI X800Pro), LCD Sony Bravia 81cm, Logitech Di
    Novo Bluetooth desktop

    Currently, with the onboard graphics card I have these problems:
    - LCD Flicks constantly with window movement
    - TV through HDTV card has great reception but video stutters and seems to
    not cope, using a beat driver from the web as this is all there is (CD
    supplied has no X64 support)
    - Remote control supplied with Fusion card does not work
    - Overall system performance is quite poor
    - Cannot get Di Novo bluetooth hub working as bluetooth receiver
    - Di Novo keyboard and mouse continuously need to be reconnected

    Any help would be wonderful.
    Many thanks
    Nick

    Guest, Jan 9, 2006