ATI Catalyst's 10.8 are out

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Carlos, Aug 25, 2010.

  1. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Carlos, Aug 25, 2010

  2. Ok, so what would be a cost effective ATI card? Any cad people here,
    I'm in the market for one.

    This ATI 100-505606 FirePro V4800 1GB GDDR5 PCI caught my eye,
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814195096

    What are you guys using?

    Cheers

    Martin Riddle, Aug 27, 2010

  3. Check with the vendors of the CAD program in question, some cards work
    better with some packages than others and most CAD software companies
    have a list of approved and tested cards for their programs. Also ask
    the users of the software on the user forums for your software, these
    users will know what works best and what to avoid.

    John

    John John - MVP, Aug 27, 2010