ATI Catalyst 6.9's are out

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Guest, Sep 20, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Sep 20, 2006

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks Carlos I'll try those. I've a Radeon 800 dvi. Colin

    Oops! I got 'This is an unauthorised download'. Hmm I'm looking...........

    Guest, Sep 20, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Sep 20, 2006
  4. Guest

    John Barnes Guest

    Sorry Carlos, but I have the same problem

    Unauthorized download
    We're sorry, but this download request cannot be authorized. As an option,
    you may visit any of the pages below for information about ATI services and
    products:

    John Barnes, Sep 21, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Sep 21, 2006
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Any success, John?

    Carlos

    Guest, Sep 21, 2006
  7. Guest

    John Barnes Guest

    Yes, Carlos was able to get a download thru that link. I have nVidia, so
    was just trying to see if I got the same problem as the OP

    John Barnes, Sep 21, 2006
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I also have nVidia, but my son runs his Vista x64 on an ATI 9600.
    Quite nicely, btw.
    Carlos

    Guest, Sep 21, 2006