ATI Catalyst 6.30 are out

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Guest, Apr 2, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Apr 2, 2006

  2. Guest

    Frank Guest

    You mean the 6.3 drivers that have been out for almost a month? (03/08/06)
    Frank

    Frank, Apr 2, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Oops!
    I'm the one who has been out for almost a month.
    Didn't notice the release date.
    Well, my post should then read:
    "ATI has released - one month ago - a new... etc, etc."
    :)
    Carlos

    Guest, Apr 3, 2006
  4. Guest

    Frank Guest

    :-D
    Frank

    Frank, Apr 3, 2006
  5. I wish that NVIDIA would issue something newer than the 64-Bit 82.12 Beta
    Video Driver that I am using with my NVIDIA GeForce 6800.

    Kevin John Panzke, Apr 10, 2006