ATI Catalyst 5.12 drivers are out

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Guest, Dec 9, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Filesize is 53 megs! on account of its multiple language support.
    Filename is 5-12_xp64_dd_ccc_28475.exe
    RELEASE NOTES
    Note you must have Microsoft .NET Framework installed prior to downloading
    and installing this file
    Carlos

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I have a 64bit HP laptop and when I go to the ATI site they don't have any
    drivers for a laptop motherboard ati system, I try to download the catalyst
    one they have listed but everytime I do it says INF File Missing and then
    that's it, is there any sites that I can get this driver for my system or x64
    drivers for my whole system hp laptop zv6000

    Guest, Dec 15, 2005
  4. HP would be it.

    Colin Barnhorst, Dec 15, 2005