  1. Piers James

    Piers James Guest

    Go get 'em from the usual place, www.ati.com, 64bit and 32bit.

    Piers James, Jun 9, 2005

  2. Wayne Wastier, Jun 10, 2005

  3. The 5.6 Driver's failed to install on my first installation attempt. They
    installed just fine on my second attempt. Sorry for being late posting this
    information (I am taking a new medication that has left me not feeling too
    good lately).

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4gUGFuemtl?=, Jun 10, 2005
  4. Piers James

    Rick Guest

    Maybe you should follow the advice a cardiologist once gave me; he said
    a medication should not affect your quality of life, that if a person
    didn't feel good taking a medication, stop taking it.

    Rick, Jun 10, 2005
  5. Kevin Panzke <> wrote:
    > The 5.6 Driver's failed to install on my first installation attempt.
    > They installed just fine on my second attempt. Sorry for being late
    > posting this information (I am taking a new medication that has left
    > me not feeling too good lately).

    I hope you get better, wish you all the best

    Cheers

    --
    Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
    Johannesburg - South Africa

    Christian Hougardy, Jun 10, 2005
  6. The new medication is supposed to help me control my behavior, so that I
    don't go so nuts about things like: Longhorn Beta 1, Free Upgrades, and Free
    Downloads.

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4gUGFuemtl?=, Jun 10, 2005