    3800+ and 4000+ with 1MB L2 cache

    "Venice" - also called E3
    all other speeds - minimum of 3000+ - with 512kB L2 cache

    athlon-newbie, May 7, 2005

  2. athlon-newbie

    why? Guest

    What OS?
    And why is such exact detail important? It's the rest of the bits like
    motherboard features, OS , driver support , 64bit apps, firewalls, AV
    etc.

    I suspect a bit of www.google.com will help you find review sites,
    www.xbitlabs.com lots of CPU details, articles on the 90nm CPUs.

    http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/cpu/display/athlon64-venice.html
    AMD Athlon 64 3800+ CPU: E3 Processor Core aka Venice at the Door
    Category: CPU
    by Ilya Gavrichenkov
    [ 04/03/2005 | 04:06 PM ]

    http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/cpu/display/athlon64-90nm.html
    90nm Processors from AMD: Athlon 64 3500+, 3200+ and 3000+
    Category: CPU
    by Ilya Gavrichenkov
    [ 11/25/2004 | 02:25 AM ]

    Or alternative
    http://www.xbitlabs.com/
    Venice and San Diego Already around the Corner.
    AMD Athlon 64 Processors on New 90nm Cores to Start Shipping Officially
    in the First Half of April!
    Category: CPU
    by Anna Filatova
    [ 03/10/2005 | 06:25 PM ]

    If you are still not sure if any of that is what you want,
    http://www.amd.com/

    Why not wait for the 64 X2 Dual Core systems come out.

    ME

    why?, May 7, 2005