    the next letter i opened was a doctor bill for $926 :(

    well, like i said
    at least i'm not going to jail :)

    philo, Jul 21, 2006

  2. philo

    philo Guest

    No chance of getting rich here...

    BTW: the doctor bill was for a colonoscopy.
    The $926 was for what the insurance did not pay!

    that part of me checked out ok...so for the peace of mind...
    i guess it was worth it

    philo, Jul 21, 2006

  3. philo

    Jimchip Guest

    Can you refile, deduct the $926 as a medical expense and increase the
    refund?

    Jimchip, Jul 21, 2006
  4. philo

    philo Guest

    sure, then I'll go to jail though :)

    philo, Jul 22, 2006
  5. philo

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya philo.

    Good to hear :)
    Yup, it's one area that the US really does lag behind in compared to us
    poor Brits ;)

    Ponder, Jul 22, 2006
  6. philo

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Dan Evans.

    [Snip]
    That's impressive!

    Though when I had to go to hospital for something far less serious I was
    in on the Friday, all sorts of tests including an MRI and kept over the
    weekend for observation.

    Ponder, Jul 24, 2006