    More examples Sizes And Prices At www.photocanvaspro.co.uk

    Thanks
    Andy

    Propertyman, Aug 11, 2010

  2. Propertyman

    Bruce Guest

    Please explain how your "100 year guarantee" works, and by whom it
    will be backed when you and I are long dead.

    Bruce, Aug 11, 2010

  3. Propertyman

    Ken Walls Guest

    It's probably in the TOS fine-print, right before the part about how you
    lose all your rights to your photography. (I bet that's how the guarantee
    works.) But since their flash-only website is useless crap and it even pops
    up warnings to not continue unless you disable flash ... we may never know.

    Their next business spam venture: "How to design websites and inspire
    nothing but loathing in any potential customers."

    And I bet they thought they were SO proud of their selves when they dreamt
    up that web-page disaster area.

    Ken Walls, Aug 11, 2010
  4. Propertyman

    Peter Guest

    And you and Brucie spread the spam.

    Peter, Aug 11, 2010
  5. Propertyman

    Ken Walls Guest

    And you, the stupidly blind resident-troll, failed to notice that I changed
    the URL to "prospammers.co.uk" so as not to spread the spam.

    Stupid much?

    Ken Walls, Aug 11, 2010
  6. Propertyman

    Peter Guest

    If you really did that silly thing, I compliment you on helping to waste the
    time of others.
    You certainly qualify as a silly boor, in the British sense of the phrase.
    Your immediate personal attack on me, coming from you is meaningless. go
    play with Brucie. the two of you deserve each other.

    Peter, Aug 11, 2010