Asynchronous Logic Gates and Analog Logic Gates

Discussion in 'Software' started by Jyoti Ballabh, Nov 23, 2009.

  1. Jyoti Ballabh

    Jyoti Ballabh

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2009
    Messages:
    35
    Likes Received:
    0
    A food for thought for the real programmers.

    What can you infer from the following codes?

    program mcint
    write{*,1}
    format{' enter number of sampling points to be used' }
    read (*,*)n
    write {*,2}
    format (' enter random seed ')
    read {*,*} idum
    sum=0.0
    sum2=0.0
    do 10 i = 1,n
    x=10.0*rand {idum)
    y=10.0*rand {idum)
    z=10.0*rand (idum}
    fx=x**2*exp(-x}
    fy=y**2*exp(-y}
    fz=z**2*exp(-z}
    fun=fx*fy*fz
    sum=sum+fun
    sum2=sum2+fun*fun
    value=1000.0*sum/n
    unc=1000.0*sqrt({{sum2/n}-{sum/n}**2)/n}
    write (*,11) value, unc
    format {' Integral value: ', f10.5,' +/-', f10.5}
    stop
    end
    function rand(ix}
    integer a,p,ix,b15,b16,xhi,xalo,leftlo,fhi,k
    data a/16807/,b15/32768/,b16/65536/,p/2147483647
    xhi= ix/b16
    xalo= (ix-xhi*b16}*a
    leftlo= xalo/b16
    fhi= xhi*a+leftlo
    k=fhi/b15]
    ix= ({{xalo-leftlo*b16)-p)+ (fhi-k*b15}*b16}+k
    if(ix.lt.0}ix=ix+p
    rand= float(ix)*4.656612875e-10
    return
    end

    Jyoti Ballabh, Nov 23, 2009

  2. Jyoti Ballabh

    schultzeecs

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2009
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    I donno... super computing.

    What's the ****ing deal with our threads being deleted, man. This is outrageous.

    schultzeecs, Nov 24, 2009

  3. Jyoti Ballabh

    schultzeecs

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2009
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    I think they don't want you to reach 50....lol.

    schultzeecs, Nov 24, 2009
  4. Jyoti Ballabh

    Jyoti Ballabh

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2009
    Messages:
    35
    Likes Received:
    0
    Asynchronous Logic Automation and Analog Logic Automation. Yea, you are right. This does deal with the cellular microcode configuration in the super computer architecture. I hate it when my threads are deleted. Like I said, there is nothing I can do about it.

    Jyoti Ballabh, Nov 26, 2009
  5. Jyoti Ballabh

    Jyoti Ballabh

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2009
    Messages:
    35
    Likes Received:
    0
    50 by next half an hour!

    Jyoti Ballabh, Nov 26, 2009
  6. Jyoti Ballabh

    Jyoti Ballabh

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2009
    Messages:
    35
    Likes Received:
    0
    I should start with a brain teaser section of my own. there is only so much product launch info that you could post on a site like this and only so many product related issues.

    Jyoti Ballabh, Nov 26, 2009
  7. Jyoti Ballabh

    schultzeecs

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2009
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    attabuoy! Nice work. You did make it there. By Sunday night, I am guessing 480. Don't let me down!

    Yeah start your sections. At least it's much better than reading about the make-no-sense video games. Don't call me prejudiced but to tell you the truth the only "game" that appeals to me is THE GUITAR HERO not because of its class or quality or ingenuity but because it was developed by our seniors here at MIT.

    schultzeecs, Nov 28, 2009