    Anyone have bad/good experiences with any of the above?

    Thanks
    Graham

    Experienced but Undocumented, Sep 15, 2003

  2. Experienced but Undocumented, Sep 15, 2003

  3. Experienced but Undocumented

    Bay0Wulf Guest

    OK ... so I have been asking for comparison sites on the net recently ...
    maybe folks think I'm crazy to be looking for more of them but ...

    I can't give you the benefit of my own experiences here BUT ... I believe
    that this site can give you perhaps alot more info than you may have
    already.

    www.extremetech.com This is a comparison / review site that might answer
    alot of your questions.

    Good Luck

    - Bay0Wulf

    Bay0Wulf, Sep 15, 2003

  4. Wow, great site...thanks for the link.

    The Asus and Abit one have the same rating tho :p

    Experienced but Undocumented, Sep 15, 2003