  1. Asus reports that they support the new Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core processors on
    the Asus A8V Deluxe motherboards starting with BIOS version 13, which is now
    released. (BIOS v14 is showing as still a beta version, FWIW.)

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 10, 2005

  2. Thanks Charlie ;)

    Christian Hougardy, Jun 10, 2005

  3. :) any support for the wallet to get one?

    Andrew Holdeman, Jun 10, 2005
  4. Pocket lining in sail-cloth is extremely strong. Else, get a wheelbarrow!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Jun 10, 2005
  5. No, I'm afraid not. My only hope is that prices will come down a bit. Heck,
    I'd actually be quite happy even with the lowest model of this, but still,

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 10, 2005
  6. Charlie Russel - MVP

    Rick Guest

    It is a lot!

    But I can remember when a 80386 cost almost the same price!

    Rick, Jun 11, 2005