    Here's the download link
    http://dlsvr01.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/socket939/A8N-SLI/1604.zip
    Carlos

    Guest, Mar 14, 2007

  2. I flashed my M2N32-SLI yesterday. New version from January. Was said to
    stabilize memory and added some esoteric support to my CPU, I didn't have
    any memory issues and I am not overclocking (not yet!) but it did speed up
    the RAID a bit, not much - the low peeks turned into high peeks (went from
    70 to 120)and that raised the average, but the rest was pretty much
    unchanged. HDTune produces a nearly flat curve from end-to-end! So,
    all-in-all not vital, but also not futile!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Mar 15, 2007