    images to bring out the faintest stars possible, while minimizing
    noise.

    Thanks!

    jcdill.lists, Jul 1, 2008

  2. jcdill.lists

    John Guest

    And you did Google for this, right?

    John.

    John, Jul 1, 2008

  3. jcdill.lists

    JC Dill Guest

    Yes, I did - to no avail. I found the occasional post about
    astrophotography on random photography forums, but no forum JUST for
    astrophotography. My problems and questions are pretty specific and
    it's likely if I posted my question on a general photography forum I'd
    get a bunch of answers from people who have no more expertise than I do,
    wasting their time (and mine) suggesting things that have nothing to
    do with the problems I have. That's why I'm looking for a forum where
    people who have expertise in this type of photography regularly discuss
    their techniques.

    Were you able to find this answer with Google, and if so can you share it?

    JC Dill, Jul 1, 2008
  4. jcdill.lists

    JC Dill Guest

    I don't have access to binary groups. Would you mind resposting or
    crossposting my query and mentioning that I would love emailed replies?

    Thanks!

    jc

    JC Dill, Jul 1, 2008
  5. jcdill.lists

    Robert Barr Guest

    http://www.starrynightphotos.com/

    Robert Barr, Jul 2, 2008
  6. jcdill.lists

    Robert Barr Guest

    Robert Barr, Jul 2, 2008
  7. jcdill.lists

    Craig Guest

    Check Groups.yahoo.com for groups on astrophotography and Keith's image
    stacker. I'm sure you'll find a lot them.

    Craig, Jul 9, 2008