  1. Hello
    who can say something about Asterisk?

    Moritz

    Moritz Beierlein, Jun 25, 2004

  2. Moritz Beierlein

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jun 25, 2004

  3. Got it running on my linux [email protected] It connects several sip
    accounts, my pstn line (via X100P) some softphones (Linphone) and a
    GrandStream SIPPhone. Works like a charm, I use the phone more often
    now... ;-)

    Next Project is connecting MBROLA (Text-To-Speech System).

    Gruss,
    Michael

    Michael Steinmetz, Jun 29, 2004
  4. Moritz Beierlein

    Guest Guest

    Support for "festival" text-to-speech is in standard asterisk - what does
    MBROLA offer in addition or do better?

    Zane.

    Guest, Jun 30, 2004
  5. Brian LaVallee, Jul 9, 2004
  6. German Phoneme Data, lots of.

    Greets,
    St1

    Michael Steinmetz, Jul 10, 2004
  7. Moritz Beierlein

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jul 10, 2004
  8. Moritz Beierlein

    328.28.00 Guest

    U┬┐ytkownik Brian LaVallee napisa┬│:

    and ?????

    R,

    328.28.00, Jul 10, 2004
  9. And this is news? Anybody with the right level of telco circuits and a
    little know-how have been doing this for 10 years++. CallerID isn't
    secure and has never been.

    What the VOIP IP providers now provide is that anybody that pays them
    $20/month can now do this as well.

    Doug McIntyre, Jul 12, 2004
  10. I know that site fairly well. ;-)
    On the other hand, I am comfortable with MBROLA, and have put some effort
    in tweaking it, and I dont know how to use festival with the german tts
    through the asterisk bindings yet...

    Greetings,
    St1

    Michael Steinmetz, Jul 17, 2004
  11. Moritz Beierlein

    Zebedee Guest

    You can only spoof callerid if the voip provider allows it. They shouldn't
    allow this as it is completelt irresponsible.

    Zebedee, Jul 18, 2004