Asterisk setup for Sipgate and Call1899

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Peter Watson, May 16, 2005.

  1. Peter Watson

    Peter Watson Guest

    Having looked at a variety of ATAs and coming up with a device that
    quite does what I want, I've decided to have a go at setting up Asterisk
    to:

    1. Use an IP phone (IP2006) to make outgoing calls via Call1899
    2. Use the IP phone to receive calls via a geographic number provided
    by Sipgate

    Future requirements:

    3. Fit an FXO card (currently a X100 clone) to pass calls to the IP
    phone (with CLID)
    4. Use the POTS line (via the FXO card) for ougoing calls in the event
    of connectivity failure to Call1899
    5. Provide an FXS interface to connect a DECT basestation to integrate
    my existing (POTS) DECT phones.

    Has anyone got any useful config files that I could crib to start me
    off?

    Thanks in advance!

    Peter

    Peter Watson, May 16, 2005