    ringing indication to SIP caller when the call goes out via ISDN, but
    everything in due time...

    Peter

    Peter, Jun 26, 2003

  2. Peter wrote:
    > I'm still faced with multitude of small quirks to solve, like how to provide
    > ringing indication to SIP caller when the call goes out via ISDN, but
    > everything in due time...

    Try adding a |r to the end of your exten line.

    E.G. exten => 1234,1,Dial,SIP/||r
    E.G. with timeout: exten => 1234,1,Dial,SIP/|20|r

    Jeremy McNamara

    Jeremy McNamara, Jun 26, 2003

  3. Peter

    Kyler Laird Guest

    "Peter" <> writes:

    >For anyone who has asked about _cheap_ FXO gateway, I got Asterisk up and
    >running with 2 FXO lines for ~20$, using BT Speedway ISDN card bought on
    >eBay.

    Great! I appreciate the report. I've been wanting to do the same.

    Now if I could just find where to buy some of these things in the USA...

    --kyler

    Kyler Laird, Jun 27, 2003
  4. Peter

    Peter Guest

    > >For anyone who has asked about _cheap_ FXO gateway, I got Asterisk up and
    > >running with 2 FXO lines for ~20$, using BT Speedway ISDN card bought on
    > >eBay.

    > Great! I appreciate the report. I've been wanting to do the same.
    >
    > Now if I could just find where to buy some of these things in the USA...

    BT Speedway card is sold by UK sellers, and most will ship to US. Check your
    ISDN NT1 box first to ensure it has S/T bus connectors... one possible
    alternative is US Sportster internal ISDN TA which as U bus.

    Peter

    Peter, Jun 27, 2003
  5. Peter

    Party Girl Guest

    "Peter" <> wrote in message news:<bdhcf7$sbq1u$>...
    > > >For anyone who has asked about _cheap_ FXO gateway, I got Asterisk up and
    > > >running with 2 FXO lines for ~20$, using BT Speedway ISDN card bought on
    > > >eBay.

    > > Great! I appreciate the report. I've been wanting to do the same.
    > >
    > > Now if I could just find where to buy some of these things in the USA...

    > BT Speedway card is sold by UK sellers, and most will ship to US. Check your
    > ISDN NT1 box first to ensure it has S/T bus connectors... one possible
    > alternative is US Sportster internal ISDN TA which as U bus.
    >
    > Peter

    The BT Speedway card is a re-badged AVM Fritz! card.
    Look here for details and dealers; http://www.avm.de

    HTH

    -- The PG --

    Party Girl, Jul 8, 2003