    -
    Only want to start with something simple at first-
    Thanks!

    abUser, Jan 18, 2005

  2. abUser

    BlueRinse Guest

    I don't have any FX0 cards or anything, just a Fedora box Can I just set
    Yes. Look here:

    http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2003/07/03/asterisk.html

    BlueRinse, Jan 18, 2005

  3. abUser

    Kyler Laird Guest

    I do. I rarely use them anymore.

    For about $30 you can buy prepaid time with a decent VoIP provider.
    At less than $0.02/minute that goes a long way. It's hard for me to
    justify messing with telephone lines just to get worse service (fewer
    features, single call appearance, poor line supervision, ...).
    Definitely. Asterisk is quite capable of that (and I've done it).
    Give Asterisk a shot but don't hesitate to ask for help here. I know
    there are people monitoring who would appreciate hearing about your
    experience.

    --kyler

    Kyler Laird, Jan 19, 2005
  4. abUser