    one Linux box to support. Any advice?

    R's,
    John

    John L, Nov 10, 2006

  2. Hope this helps: http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+FreeBSD

    Jonathan Roberts, Nov 11, 2006

  3. The core Asterisk itself works just fine on FreeBSD.

    Unfortunatly, the driver ports for driving the T1 cards and such have
    some issues under FreeBSD. I found the driver code drifts the clock on
    the T1 and eventually the switch takes down the port (using it in PRI
    mode) from too many errors. Not a problem with the same
    box/interface/PRI running in linux. I also had some issues with the FXO
    card I had as well.

    Doug McIntyre, Nov 11, 2006
  4. I think it does, as it does run on NetBSD, too.

    Georg Schwarz, Nov 12, 2006