    no problem.

    Any ideas/pointers anyone?

    TIA

    Rupert, Jun 9, 2005

  2. Rupert

    JuliusP Guest

    When traffic destined back to the X-Lite installations is received on
    your nated firewall, how does the firewall know which inside device is
    to receive the traffic???

    JuliusP, Jun 9, 2005

  3. Rupert

    Paul Newman Guest

    The SIP port and RTP port need to be unique across all x-lite installations
    on your LAN. You can change them in the Network menu in x-lite. The defaults
    are:
    - SIP port: 5060
    - RTP port 8000 (also uses 8001)
    Each additional 'line' in x-lite uses another 2 ports, e.g. 2nd line uses
    8002 and 8003.

    Just change them to something else on the 2nd machine, leaving a suitable
    gap for RTP, e.g. 5061 and 8010. Likewise for 3rd and subsequent machines.

    Hope that helps.

    Paul Newman, Jun 9, 2005
  4. Rupert

    Rupert Guest