    If i dial 14102081234567 i want asterisk to send 14100442091234567

    So it needs to move 1st 0, and add 1410044 :)

    Any help appreciated

    Sean, Jun 5, 2006

  2. So, something like:

    exten => _1410[1-2].,1,Dial(SIP/1410044${EXTEN:4}@outgoingprovider,60,r)

    It sounds unusual having a provider wanting this format dialcode, but
    hey it's not for me to say what they do.

    Thomas Kenyon, Jun 5, 2006

  3. So, something like:

    Thomas Kenyon, Jun 5, 2006
  4. Sean

    Jono Guest

    After serious thinking Sean wrote :
    Is this something that's changed between aah & txbx?

    Are you still on aah?

    Create an outbound route like:

    1410|X.

    Then in your trunk dial rules:

    1410044+X.

    Jono, Jun 5, 2006
  5. Sean

    Sean Guest

    Still on AAH yes, and what you suggested is no good, because normal
    calls need to be send out with international format but without the 141.
    The 141 is to simply request my provider does not send my CLI on a call
    by call basis.

    I tweaked what i was given by Thomas to the following, and it's working
    great!

    Thank you! :D

    Using:

    exten =>
    _1410[125789].,1,Dial(Local/1410044${EXTEN:4}@outbound-allroutes,60,r)

    Sean, Jun 5, 2006
  6. Sean

    Jono Guest

    Sean brought next idea :
    Jolly good.
    Which provider allows you to withhold your number in this manner, yet
    requires the full international code?

    :')

    Jono, Jun 5, 2006
  7. Sean

    Sean Guest

    Well, it just does not work when you also have in 0|. also in there
    blueface :D

    Sean, Jun 6, 2006
  8. Sean

    Jono Guest

    Sean used his keyboard to write :
    You are sort of correct & Thomas' suggestion would indeed work better.
    It's the trunk where it fails, not the outbound route - 1410|. & 0|.
    are both different - how would the trunk know to add 0 or 1410? I got
    round that one before I was "in the know" like you are now, by simply
    creating a duplicate trunk which the 1410|. route points to.
    That the Irish one? Perhaps that explains the odd dialplan <ducks>

    Jono, Jun 6, 2006
  9. Sean

    Sean Guest

    Yeah this was my problem, so dialing 141 done absolutely nothing! Just
    connected call as usual.. sending number
    Yes its the Irish one! What odd dial plan? :p

    Sean, Jun 6, 2006
  10. Sean

    Jono Guest

    Sean explained on 06/06/2006 :
    So, in my "withheld trunk" I had a dial rule 1410+X.
    The one that Thomas refered to with "It sounds unusual having a

    Jono, Jun 6, 2006
  11. Sean

    alben

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    dialplan help

    hi, i have just installed trixbox, so far is doing ok, I have setup a trunk with my voip provider, but to call local numbers a do 00511xxxxxxxx where 00511 is the ┬┤prefix and xxxxxx is the local number .
    I need to dial xxxxxxx but tribox send 00511xxxxxxxx
    thanks a lot

    alben, Sep 11, 2009