    'channel' which is one of the providers accounts SIP ID's.

    I think in need to sort out the Incoming Settings on the trunks?

    Not sure what i should have in this!

    Sean, Jun 21, 2006

  2. Sean

    Jono Guest

    Just create a DID, using your Sipgate(?) ID pointing to any destination you
    want

    Jono, Jun 21, 2006

  3. Sean

    Sean Guest

    I have done, and calls go to where they should with no problems.. But in
    the CDR, and CLI it shows as just one SIP ID.. for all calls on that
    provider

    Sean, Jun 21, 2006
  4. Sean

    Jono Guest

    Sean wrote on 21/06/2006 :
    Ah, I know exactly what you mean now. I suffer from the same. The CDR
    just shows SIP/username of the same trunk, regardless of which number
    is dialled.

    Jono, Jun 21, 2006
  5. Sean

    Sean Guest

    Any idea why? This is annoying,as i don't know which trunk is being called!

    Sean, Jun 21, 2006
  6. Sean

    Sean Guest

    And, actually, as well as not know what is being called, if i set a
    codec on the trunks... it ignores what i choose for incoming calls.

    It only uses the codec setup in the one trunk which it for some reason
    choses to show for all calls to all sipgate numbers.

    What i want, is for trunks which actually call extensions to use high
    quality codecs... But trunks which just go to information menu's and
    things to use a lower codec!

    Sean, Jun 21, 2006