    luck so far: http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cmd+SendDTMF

    Any ideas please?

    Thanks!

    Mr Man, Sep 9, 2007

  2. Mr Man

    alexd Guest

    So I presume you want something like this:

    s,1,Answer()
    s,n,Playback(mymessage)
    s,n,Dial(ZAP/12345,D(${CALLERIDNUM}))

    but of course you want the Dial() to happen whilst mymessage is playing, and
    then have the two calls joined after the DTMF digits have been sent. To be
    honest I think the above will get you 90% of the way there, without having
    to resort to AGI. Your callers may notice a slight delay whilst it's
    Dial()ing, but you could probably hide that with a bit of MOH trickery.

    One thing the above doesn't take account of is whether or not 12345 is
    available. Is it 100% likely to be available when needed?

    http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+cmd+Dial
    Are you using vanilla Asterisk, or Trixbox or AsteriskNow or ...? If it's
    vanilla Asterisk, I suggest putting NoOp() in every other line, and turning
    up verbosity whilst watching call progress on the Asterisk console.

    alexd, Sep 9, 2007

  3. Mr Man

    Mr Man Guest

    Thanks for that info.

    I've now got what i wanted working.

    s,1,Answer()
    s,2,Playback(silence/2)
    s,3,Playback(custom/pager)
    s,4,Dial(SIP/[email protected],20,D(wwww**${CALLERIDNUM}**#))

    The above plays a message to the caller then dials a Pager and sends the
    callers number by DTMF, adding ** to the start and end of the number -so
    when it reaches the pager i know it's an automated message coming in in
    this way.

    brilliant!

    Thanks

    Mr Man, Sep 9, 2007