    Any ideas why this might be happenning.

    Thanks

    Glenn

    Glenn Robinson, Jan 31, 2006

  2. Glenn Robinson

    paul123 Guest

    On the 5 seconds delay, I think the issue might be the BT102. You'll
    need to check a couple of settings.
    Log into the grandstream from a browser and look in the advanced tab.
    scan down to these settings:

    1)No Key Entry Timeout: (in seconds, default is 4 seconds)

    2) Use # as Dial Key: No Yes (if set to Yes, "#" will
    function as the "(Re-)Dial" key)

    Paul

    paul123, Feb 1, 2006

  3. Asterisk V1.2.3

    The DTMF problem is due to a setting in the BT102 config. Find the option
    and use the setting that has an RFC number in it. 2833 i think.

    Regarding dialling, you will probably find you dont need to press # if you
    wait a few seconds. The few seconds is a setting in the BT102 config.

    -----
    Sean Browne
    07962 40 30 30
    Cardiff IT Support Ltd