    system?

    Thanks
    Tony

    Antonio, May 13, 2004

  2. Antonio

    Kurt Jaeger Guest

    No, you need a analog-port card, like

    http://www.digium.com/index.php?menu=wildcard_x100p
    Yes. Put more of the x100p cards into the system.
    Or use some of the other boards, as seen on

    http://www.asterisk.org/index.php?menu=hardware

    e.g. the

    http://www.voicetronix.com/vpb4_v4pci.htm
    Yes.

    Kurt Jaeger, May 13, 2004

  3. Antonio

    Psychomation Guest

    Stumbling out on on Thu, 13 May 2004 11:34:32 -0700, Antonio blithered:
    Read this excellent intro to voIP with Asterisk

    http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2003/07/03/asterisk.html

    and this "sequel" about adding POTS/PSTN connections

    http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2004/01/22/asterisk2.html

    and download one of the version of the docs here

    http://asteriskdocs.org/

    Another excellent guide

    http://www.automated.it/guidetoasterisk.htm

    The Wiki - updated constantly, this has content on every asterisk subject

    http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk

    Psychomation, May 14, 2004