Asteriks quality monitoring

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Sevana Oy, Sep 21, 2009.

  1. Sevana Oy

    Sevana Oy Guest

    Hello,

    A couple of our customers are using Asterisk together with our voice
    quality testing software both on Windows and Linux servers. Realizing
    many companies are using Asterisk we would like to kindly enquire for
    a cooperation.

    The idea is to expand Asterisk based software solutions to test and
    monitor voice quality at different terminations. Our interest here is
    to find a reliable partner to faster develop our voice, HD Voice and
    wideband audio quality testing business.

    Our customers implement voice quality monitoring in the following way:

    1. Originate a call on the monitoring server using Asterisk manager
    interface to a server which is running an echo application.

    2. Monitor both inbound and outbound legs of the call and save them as
    wav files.

    3. Use AQuA (Linux or Windows version of our software) to compare the
    wav files.

    This approach seems to be quite effective as one does not need to
    purchase additional hardware thus utilizing existing infrastructure.

    We sincerely believe that our cooperation will be mutually beneficial
    and would be looking forward to your feedback. Thank you!

    Best regards,
    Endre Domiczi

    Sevana Oy
    CEO/Co-founder