    Many Thanks
    Regards
    MCN

    MadCrazyNewbie, Aug 19, 2004

  2. Hello.

    LOVE it.. with a bit of tweaking it can run almost anything. :) As for
    your Multitech card, I'm not sure as I have never used one of those yet.
    Look up on voip-info.org for any info on your devices.

    Joel

    Joel Gathercole, Sep 5, 2004

  3. MadCrazyNewbie

    sahoo Guest

    Hi,

    I have installed it in our office and integrated it with our Norstar
    MCIS PBX. It is working great. I have 2 T1 cards. One is connected to
    the carrier and the other the MCIS.

    rgds
    sahoo

    sahoo, Sep 7, 2004

  4. I have just set up a test set of Xtech sopftphones and SJphone with the
    Asterisk PBX running on a fast Mac G4 under Unix.

    So far it looks great. I was hoping to find an
    Asterisk user group out here.

    Pete

    James Huffaker, Sep 19, 2004
  5. MadCrazyNewbie