assigning the property values in class file using variable

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Avi, Dec 11, 2006.

  1. Avi

    Avi Guest

    Hi

    I am creating web application in which i want to assign by
    default values to the property which i had created my own. In that one
    of the property is of type color and i am unable to assign any value to
    that color type property..

    my code is

    Dim Col1Color as String

    vartable="------"
    vartable&= TDCOLOR1

    i got error:- & operator not defined for System.Object and
    syste.Drawing.Color

    plz help me out

    Thanks in advance

    Avi, Dec 11, 2006

  2. Avi

    Cerebrus Guest

    Avi wrote:

    1. What makes you think that microsoft.public.certification is the
    right newsgroup to ask this sort of question ?

    2. You have not bothered to specify the technology you are working in.
    Do you know how many programming languages are in use today ? Now, I
    can make an informed guess that this is VB.NET or VB 2005 you're
    talking about, but then why should I make the effort to guess.

    3. You have not specified the .NET framework version we're dealing with
    here.

    4. Glancing at your code gives me no idea about what the variables
    "vartable" and TDCOLOR1 represent, and what type of object they are.

    Due to the above reasons, I am unable to help you out, but I can give
    you one very useful (to you, in particular) link :

    <http://tinyurl.com/anel>

    HTH, HAND...
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

    Join the fight against [email protected]
    http://www.certguard.com/forums/

    Cerebrus, Dec 12, 2006