    (similar to what *BSD and Linux support)? I'm using IOS 12.4 on
    an 877W in case that matters.

    Kind regards

    Matthias Scheler, Dec 21, 2009

  2. Matthias Scheler

    The Doctor Guest

    Usualy in 2500, 2600 and 3600 series you can declare your
    main IP

    ip 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0

    And the rest as secondaries

    ip 192.168.2.1 255.255.255.0 secondary .

    The Doctor, Dec 21, 2009

  3. Matthias Scheler

    Bob Goddard Guest

    Matthias, A&A have an IRC channel which you can get lots of help. There are
    a few folk there running 877W's.

    Bob Goddard, Dec 21, 2009
  4. Matthias Scheler

    Uli Link Guest

    Yes, you can assign a lot of IP addresses from different subnets as
    secondary IP addresses.

    It depends on the IOS Feature set how many VLAN you can bring up on a
    870 router. The Advancedsecurity package ony can 1 or 2 VLAN on the
    Fastethnert ports.

    Uli Link, Dec 21, 2009
  5. Matthias Scheler

    bod43 Guest

    What is A&A?

    bod43, Dec 22, 2009
  6. Matthias Scheler

    bod43 Guest

    This works in every router IOS.

    You can have a lot of secondaries. Possibly, there
    are limits on the number of secondaries on some
    platforms.

    bod43, Dec 22, 2009
  7. Matthias Scheler

    Bob Goddard Guest

    Andrews & Arnold, it's his very technically aware ISP.

    Bob Goddard, Dec 22, 2009
  8. Yes, that works like a charm.

    Thanks a lot

    Matthias Scheler, Dec 22, 2009