    could change this, but don't see such a setting under XP.

    TIA.

    -S-

    Steve Freides, Jan 6, 2004

  2. Steve Freides

    Senti Guest

    Steve Freides did mumble btejm8$676jk$-berlin.de...
    Right-Click My Computer and choose Manage. In the left pane of the new
    window click on Disk Management. In the right pane, right-click on a drive
    and choose "Change Drive letter and paths..."

    Senti, Jan 6, 2004

  3. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;307844

    Steven Pilbeam, Jan 6, 2004
  4. Steve Freides, Jan 6, 2004
  5. Steve Freides

    Senti Guest

    Steve Freides did mumble bteo71$6dcpp$-berlin.de...
    You're welcome :)

    Senti, Jan 6, 2004