    information) to help successfully complete this project.

    Thanks in advance,
    Jo.

    Guest, Sep 2, 2006

  2. Guest

    Jerry Guest

    Jerry, Sep 2, 2006

  3. Guest

    Glen Guest

    There's a wide range of solutions for this today. You can
    go with USB2.0, SATA, or IDE/UDMA with multiple
    controllers. Then you'll need Nero, OneClick or other
    decent burning software that can do 1-to-multiple drive
    recording.

    Glen, Sep 3, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Glen:

    Is there a particular VENDOR(s) you prefer to work with to assemble your DVD
    Duplicator ?

    Thanks,
    Joe.

    Guest, Sep 3, 2006
  5. Guest

    Glen Guest

    Your original post said you want to assemble it yourself. So if by
    vendor you mean for drives, controllers, enclosures etc, I've had
    very good luck with Newegg. For drives my favorite two brands
    are BenQ and NEC.

    Glen, Sep 3, 2006
  6. Guest

    Super_Geek Guest

    I would just get a large server case with 10+ 5.25" drive bays and a large
    motherboard with atleast 5 PCI slots, get 5 PCI or SATA bus controller cards
    with two busses each, plug them all in, plug the 10 drives into the 5
    controllers, and then boot up with a startup program as NERO so it is kinda
    like a dedicated burner. You might even be able to get a custom OS that is
    JUST for what you are doing, I know you can get Network Drive Operating
    Systems, probably copiers too.

    Super_Geek, Sep 4, 2006