    pin cpus?

    regards

    Thing

    thingy, Sep 20, 2006

  2. thingy

    Foo Guest

    I was wondering the same thing. I haven't seen any stores stocking them, but
    overseas they are around $35-40 US.

    Foo, Sep 20, 2006

  3. thingy

    thingy Guest

    Dat cheap......hmmmmmm

    regards

    Thing

    thingy, Sep 20, 2006
  4. thingy

    Foo Guest

    that was just for the upgrade card of course...there is a 'VSTA approved'
    version of the board coming out soon, but not sure of the exact differences
    between the two. I just want to use my AGP card for another year or so...

    Foo, Sep 20, 2006
  5. thingy

    Damos Guest

    Well I bought by asrock mb from pc gear in dunedin...could try
    emailing them...

    D.

    --
    "It's a foreboding I have - maybe ill placed - of my children's generation
    or my grandchildren's generation ... when clutching our horoscopes, our

    Carl Sagan.

    Damos, Sep 21, 2006