    ___Sador the carpenter to Turin
    Tolkien, The Unfinished Tales

    Ellis_Jay

    ellis_jay, Jun 14, 2006

  2. I think it's "forthwooth".

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 14, 2006

  3. ellis_jay

    Meat Plow Guest

    Forthwith:

    As quickly as reasonably possible. When a thing is to be done forthwith,
    it seems that it must be performed as soon as by reasonable exertion,
    confined to that object, it may be done.

    Meat Plow, Jun 14, 2006
  4. ellis_jay

    beenthere Guest

    And Fifthwith I believe is the day after <g>.

    beenthere, Jun 14, 2006
  5. ellis_jay

    ellis_jay Guest

    Now THAT blows my mind. I thought Fifthwith was a kind of Brandy with gold
    flakes in it. Hmm...the things one learns on Usenet..

    ellis_jay, Jun 14, 2006
  6. ellis_jay

    ellis_jay Guest

    Huh? Isn't That a hamlet down the road from Dallas, Texas?

    ellis_jay, Jun 14, 2006