asp.net : custom code to delete data from Grid view (Database)

Discussion in 'Software' started by sara_23apr, Dec 18, 2006.

  1. sara_23apr

    sara_23apr

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello friends
    I do not know if this is the right place to post the questions!!! sorry if i have offended the rules....can some one guide me for the right section

    Question:
    How do i write custom code to delete a record from the database, when clicked on the relevent record in the "Grid view" --

    I have a page with both master and detail records -- how do i delete all the entries in the BOTH table, when clicked on the delete button/link in the GRIDVIEW

    Thanks for you time

    Sara

    sara_23apr, Dec 18, 2006

  2. sara_23apr

    ashishsin

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    make a delete query ... and delete the particular row ...

    ashishsin, Jun 19, 2007