ASP.net 2.0 .. Stuck with DBF file access from Network Drive

Discussion in 'Software' started by kaushalparik, Apr 25, 2007.

  1. kaushalparik

    kaushalparik

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    hi there...

    i have a problem in accessing DBF Files as my database back end...

    when i run my asp.net 2.0 it works fine... but when i publish ... then it does not access DBF files , giving error "files doesnot exists.."

    on web server where application is published, i have a map drive where fox pro DBF files are exists (fox pro DBF files are residing at out Novel Server and im having mapped drive to that folder where DBF files are resided).

    pls help me //. its urgent...

    any idea ?

    kaushalparik, Apr 25, 2007

  2. kaushalparik

    kaushalparik

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    hi guys,.. finally i did it.....
    by setting impersonation to my web.config file....
    and setting backgroundfetch=no

    thankx

    kaushalparik, Apr 26, 2007