AskXperts: How to make DVD Copy

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by AskXperts, Dec 23, 2004.

  1. AskXperts

    AskXperts Guest

    Hello Folks,

    Here is a question and answers posted on http://www.askxperts.com

    Anyone interested in participating in auction style questions and
    answers is welcome.

    ___________________________

    Posted By:
    vouka
    Value: 100
    Question: Friend lend me 10 DVD movie's and I wish to copy for myself
    home use on standard DVD player. What program to use for this on my
    TEAC DVD writer.
    I thanks for any answer!

    Answers:

    Posted By: sting_101
    Answer:
    The only one I know of for sure is DVD Xcopy. It's hard to find but a
    real good program.

    Posted By: tab58au
    Answer:
    I Have used DVD X Copy Express and find it's Ok, But have had more joy
    with Shrink.
    Why don't you join AfterDawn as it has a very good forum about DVD
    burning and they also have a downloading page where you can get the
    latest version of shrink(by the way its free) the web site is
    http://afterdawn.com

    Posted By: moebius
    Answer:
    Yes, you will need to use dvdshrink.Doiwnload is free.
    Then nyou will need to use Nero 6 to Burn onto Blank DVD.
    I think you can download a free demo for 30 days ???
    Or find someone who has it!!!

    AskXperts, Dec 23, 2004

  2. AskXperts

    docmill Guest

    Bad advice will accumulate me 500,000 points?

    docmill, Dec 23, 2004

  3. Interested. Send me any info you can to my address.

    Thx.

    I Need Woman Skills, Dec 23, 2004
  4. Say, aren't you the same little whiney shit from a couple of days ago
    that's so proud of how immature you are? Why don't you FOAD.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Dec 23, 2004
  5. AskXperts

    trout Guest

    I'm guessing, whoever it is, isn't going to FOAD until the realty
    company (that I supposed spammed him/her) finally notices that they're
    getting jobbed in Usenet.

    trout, Dec 23, 2004
  6. AskXperts

    trout Guest

    Here's an answer. Jam your little forum up your ass sideways.

    trout, Dec 23, 2004
  7. That's right Roger you Assclown. what trout said.

    SPAM.

    Unethical Business, Dec 23, 2004
  8. AskXperts

    trout Guest

    Well, no. Roger is not, indeed, an assclown (at the moment,
    anyhow). Had he really wished to pursue the matter, you'd already have
    lost your Optus account for forgery, with or without the input of the
    spamming realtor.
    Pretty much, as soon as you're reported, and shown using someone
    else's valid address, it's a done deal.

    trout, Dec 23, 2004