    soon.

    ~!@#$%^&*()_+

    Millhouse: "We started out like Romeo and Juliet, but it ended in tragedy."

    Waylon Smithers, Jun 7, 2004

  2. Waylon Smithers

    Chris Guest

    You mean this http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydisplay.cfm?storyID=3571102 ?

    Chris, Jun 8, 2004

  3. Waylon Smithers

    Dany P. Wu Guest

    In
    Is it just me, or is that article talking about Acquire instead of Ascent?

    Dany P. Wu, Jun 8, 2004
  4. Waylon Smithers

    Chris Guest

    No, we are in a unique club :)

    Chris, Jun 8, 2004
  5. Waylon Smithers

    JedMeister Guest

    gotta give Mr.Smithers right of reply now...

    JedMeister, Jun 8, 2004
  6. DOH !

    Hadn't had enough coffee that morning.

    WRONG ! WRONG ! WRONG !

    ~!@#$%^&*()_+

    Millhouse : "We started out like Romeo and Juliet but it ended in tragedy."

    Waylon Smithers, Jun 8, 2004
  7. Waylon Smithers

    Rob Guest

    It's Acquire, not Ascent.

    Rob, Jun 8, 2004
  8. It's Acquire, not Ascent.

    Yip, I got it completely wrong.

    Millhouse: "We started out like Romeo and Juliet, but it ended in tragedy."

    Waylon Smithers, Jun 9, 2004