    Thank you for any help.

    Best regards
    Arek

    Arek, Dec 6, 2006

  2. Arek

    Manoj Guest

    Trendmicro content filtering module is avaible for web traffic
    filtering (external module) with Cisco ASA (Cisco ASA 5500 Series
    CSC-SSM)

    datasheet of CSC-SSM
    :http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_data_sheet0900aecd80402e4f.html

    or

    If u are going to use squid,there is no need of squid placed on DMZ
    zone.You may place the squid server on inside interface (LAN) made as
    transarent proxy & download dansguardian for content filtering.

    Cheers..

    Mano

    Manoj, Dec 6, 2006

  3. Arek

    sixty4k Guest

    I believe it's as simple as creating a rule to set the next hop for all
    web traffic as the squid box.

    and disallow all port 80 traffic not coming from the squid server.

    I've done this in the past with PIXs but don't know the
    similarities/differences to ASAs.

    m.

    sixty4k, Dec 7, 2006
  4. Arek