ASA/PIX inside SIP Phone to outside SIP provider

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by googlegroups, Mar 13, 2010.

  1. googlegroups

    googlegroups Guest

    Hi Group

    We try to connect internal sip phones to a provider on an outside
    provider. I play arround with the inspect sip.

    When inspect sip is set, a can do an outgoing call, but when i call
    this phone, it rings, i pick it up, but i can't hear the other end.
    With no inspect sip, it's vice versa.

    Just for trying, i give an "access-list like access-list
    outside_access_in extended permit ip any any", but nothing change.

    I found some hints with a STUN Server, but my provider does't have
    STUN Servers.

    Any idea, where i must looking for the right way?

    ivo

    googlegroups, Mar 13, 2010