ASA - logging via radius with group name passed.

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by m.mazurek, Feb 6, 2007.

  1. m.mazurek

    m.mazurek Guest

    Hi,

    I'm trying to setup ASA5520 with Radius to authenticate users with group
    privileges.

    Useing Radius with ASA to authenticate users is quite simple. When I try
    to pass from asa tunnel-group name (with group-policy and attributes
    attached) there is a problem that ASA dosn't pass any group name to
    radius.

    Is there any way to overcome it?

    What I want to do is to apply different policies to username depending
    with what tunnel-group name he logs in to webvpn. I assume one user may
    be member of different groups.

    br

    Marcin

    m.mazurek, Feb 6, 2007