    Do you lose anything over having a dedicate hardware device in the DMZ.

    Does two factor authentication still work or is that redundant once the VPN
    is in place from the remote users.

    Gary, May 11, 2007

  2. Gary

    Nick Owen Guest

    CSG is a software product - an SSL-VPN, but it might be an extra
    cost. If you do the two-factor authentication at the VPN, then you
    would not need it at the Citrix - but would the Citrix accept the
    creds from the VPN? That I don't know - but I would think it can be
    done. CSG now supports radius, which it didn't for years so there is
    more flexibility.

    hth,

    nick
    --
    Nick Owen
    WiKID Systems, Inc.

    Nick Owen, May 11, 2007

  3. Gary

    Gary Guest

    According to the Citrix WEB site Citrix Secure Gateway is an appliance

    From the site
    Access Gateway Appliances
    Access Gateway Enterprise Edition is available on the Access Gateway 7000,
    9000, 9000 FIPS and 10000 series appliances. Maximum scalability is from
    2500 concurrent users (7000 series) to 10,000 concurrent users (10000
    series).

    Is the access gateway appliance the same as the citrix secure gateway?
    Gary

    Gary, May 13, 2007