    What would be a fair price to pay for these units ??

    Peter
    cocopelli2000-at-yahoo-dot-com

    Steve Johnson, Nov 12, 2003

  2. Here's a comparison between the C542 and C549 DSPs:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/gatecont/ps2250/products_tech_note09186a008011537d.shtml

    Aaron

    ---

    ~ Hi,
    ~ I have been offered a quantity of deinstalled Cisco AS5300 with the 60VOX
    ~ DSP and 4 E1s.
    ~ These units has appearantly and old dsp (c542) that is different from the
    ~ c549 that comes with the new 120 VOXD.
    ~ Does anyone know what differencies there will be except for the number of
    ~ channals per E1.
    ~ Quality, functionality, stability etc. ?
    ~ What would be a fair price to pay for these units ??
    ~

    Aaron Leonard, Nov 12, 2003