AS5300/AS5400 TCL IVR v2 question.....

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Michael Trank, Jul 23, 2003.

  1. Hi there. I have authored several custom TCL IVR v2 scripts that I
    have installed in my customer's Cisco voice gateways along with a
    radius-based billing system for prepaid telephony.

    I have included the possiblility for a caller to press "pound-pound"
    during a call, in order to make the voice gateway hang up on the
    callee, and prompt the caller for a new number to call.

    One complaint that I have from customers is that the cannot do this
    "re-origination" when they are hearing a "busy" tone or a
    "ring-no-answer" on a number that they dial, so that they can
    immediately try a different number. They have to wait for the timeout
    before my TCL scripts come back and tell them that nobody answered,
    and that they should please dial another number.

    The reason that my TCL scripts are unable to provide the user with
    the option of re-originating whenever he or she wants, is that if I
    follow the "leg setup" instruction with a "leg collectdigits" ( with
    "enableReporting" set to true ), Cisco gives me back an error that two
    I/O instructions cannot be launched at the same time.

    Has anybody else run into this problem? Has anyone found a work-around
    to this? I have not tried this in the newer IOS versions... does
    anyone know if it has been fixed?

    Thanks for the help.

    Michael Trank, Jul 23, 2003

  2. Michael Trank

    jaldulaimi

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    AS5300 and TCL V2

    Hi,

    Did you find a solution to your problem?

    I'd like to get in touch with you, as I myslef running into a couple of problems and I wonder whether you can help.

    Rergads,

    Jassem

    jaldulaimi, Dec 15, 2008