    access list applied by the ciscosecure server.

    Thanks in advance

    Bod

    bod, Jul 10, 2003

  2. I don't know offhand why you're seeing problems (I'm quite
    sure that this has nothing to do with AS5200 vs. AS5350 and
    everything to do with old IOS vs. new IOS.)

    Here's how I'd debug this:

    conf term
    service timestamp debug date msec
    end

    debug aaa authen
    debug aaa author
    debug radius

    Compare & contrast the results between old IOS and new IOS.
    Also present relevant bits of your config for further help.

    Aaron

    ---

    ~ Hello.
    ~
    ~
    ~ I am currently upgrading from cico as5200's to as5350's
    ~ I am using tacacs+ runnning ciscosecure v2.1 on nt4
    ~ the problem i've got is that the access lists that are applied on the as5200
    ~ aren't applied on the 5350, has anyone got any experience with av pairs as
    ~ this is it appears to be failing. the as5350 doesn't recognise the

    Aaron Leonard, Jul 10, 2003