    smaller blank boxes, i can click on these smaller boxxes if i wish but
    nothing happens and i have to close the box, and still cant send my reply, i
    just have to close it, sorry i cant explain it any better

    Shawn, Jul 25, 2005

  2. That's a MUCH better description, Shawn. I don't do Windows (or
    windows, when I can help it <g>), but now that you've given the Windows
    folks something to go on, you'll probably get some assistance. Good
    luck with that.

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 25, 2005

  3. Shawn

    MaryD Guest

    It's a ms update glitch.. if you haven't got SP2 installed, installing it
    will fix it.

    MaryD, Jul 25, 2005
  4. Shawn

    Shawn Guest

    problem resolved itself after installing win xp sp2

    Shawn, Jul 25, 2005