    [​IMG]
    Quote: “Well if you haven't been living under a rock, you have heard of and seen pictures of the new Concept Keyboard: The Optimus by Artemy Lebedev Studios. It uses OLED technology to produce a keyboard that is just simply amazing. Each and every key is its own LCD display, all of the keys themselves are fully programmable to allow the user to set the keys up to any configuration they wish. I'd like to thank Art for taking the time to answer a few questions for me about this cool technology. It's not a lot of questions, but some that I felt needed answered, and what I felt most people would like to know. I didn't want to take up to much of his time by asking 100 questions, I'm sure I could have asked lots more!!!”
    Article URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/beta/home.php?x=articles&id=10

    Silverstrand, Jul 23, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    I so would love that keyboard!!!!

    unholy, Jul 23, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    I would do more than love it.....no wait....thats wrong....
    I would love it, more than unholy would! Make more sense? Lmao
    The key-saver feature would rock, I could stick a video of me pwning Syndrome.... :p
    Anyway, it would own to have like guided keys, its good to see that they will stick some ready made Key Configs :D

    Flukemanguy, Jul 25, 2005