    some other plastic case, or a crap gatefold carboard thingy?

    Thanks,
    Sam

    Sam, Jul 31, 2003

  2. Sam

    synaptyx Guest

    As many as it takes for Sam to be satisfied that he made some money out of
    it at last.

    Syn - Major Evil Dead fan :)

    synaptyx, Aug 1, 2003

  3. Sam

    PJ Guest

    crap cardboard gatefold digipack thingy
    PJ

    PJ, Aug 1, 2003
  4. Sam

    Rollasoc Guest

    Does that mean we'll get a 5th, 10th, 25th anniversary editions, plus double
    packs, triple packs etc etc of the spiderman movies.......

    Rollasoc, Aug 2, 2003
  5. Sam

    Tarkus Guest

    If they continue to sell, why not?

    Tarkus, Aug 2, 2003
  6. Sam

    BC Guest

    The Spider-man movie only got three different releases I think. (well, in
    Zone 4 anyways) We have the normal two disc set, the 4 disc set with the
    soundtrack and the Stan Lee documentry thingie, and then there's the big
    box set - no idea what's in that one...

    But the Evil Dead movies, especially Army of Darkness has had so many
    releases and releases, and from what I understand they are mostly the same
    versions, just released with different covers. Think it's becuase they
    underestimated how popular the demand was for the movie, and propbably
    underprinted them or something.

    <=[BC]=>

    BC, Aug 2, 2003