Area 0 for SOPF routing protocol ?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Benson, Aug 17, 2004.

  1. Benson

    Benson Guest

    Hi,

    I want to know if I have a network using the following area :

    network 10.9.0.0 0.0.255.255 area 9

    Can I use the following IP subnet for configuring the area 0 :

    like : network 10.9.252.0 0.0.0.255 area 0

    So that the network will be :

    network 10.9.0.0 0.0.255.255 area 9
    network 10.9.252.0 0.0.0.255 area 0

    Thank you