    the IE team to sort out why it must surely be the slowest browser out
    there?

    Is there a slower browser than IE8? (no smartarse IE7 answers thanks :)

    Dave Doe, May 31, 2010

  2. Dave Doe

    Sweetpea Guest

    No. MSIE is a pig.

    Sweetpea, May 31, 2010

  3. Dave Doe

    Dave Doe Guest

    I do use it - every day. I support it, almost daily.

    Some of the most common problem I get asked to sort out are IE problems
    - "the browser doesn't work anymore". Run up in safe-mode and it's
    fine, disable all the suspicious looking addons, test - usually does the
    job.

    And if the PC's more than a couple years old, I show them how must
    snappier Google Chrome is. 9/10 don't go back and like having a fast
    browser (again).

    Dave Doe, Jun 8, 2010